If you are considering a home remodeling project, the most important decision you can make is selecting a professional home remodeler to do the job. Your home is too important to entrust to anyone but a professional home remodeler who can:
- Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
- Ensure that your dreams are accurately translated into reality by offering design services in-house or through an arrangement with a professional architect or designer.
- Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
- Maintain a safe and neat job site to prevent damage to your home or injury to household members and pets.
- Provide the best possible materials within your budget and assist you in making selections through the vendors they work with.
- Ensure that your job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations such as the EPA Lead Paint rule for work on homes built before 1978.
As a professional trade association, the Greensboro Builders Association is comprised of licensed general contractors specializing in renovation and remodeling, as well as residential and commercial construction. Through our partnerships with industry professionals, suppliers and trade contractors, we are positioned to provide the highest quality in workmanship and customer satisfaction.
If you are looking to remodel, build or buy a new home; we encourage you to attend the annual Parade of Homes and Tour of Remodeled Homes to see firsthand the very best in new construction and professional remodeling; as well as use the Greensboro Builders Association website as a resource where you can find licensed general contractors, suppliers, trade contractors and other related services for your home construction and improvement needs.