Exhibit at the Southern Ideal Home Show
March 24 - March 26
This year’s Southern Ideal Home Show will be held March 24-26 at the Greensboro Coliseum Special Events Center. Features include: American Pickers Star Danielle Colby, Tiny Home tours, Belgard feature gardens, AIDP designer rooms, showcase of local artists; home improvement contractors and suppliers…and much more!
As a proud industry sponsor, we encourage you to become part of the largest home and garden event in the Triad. Listed below are a few reasons why your company should have a presence at the show:
- The Customer Comes to You: The show markets to and attracts homeowners ready to make major home decisions.
- Face to Face Exposure: No other marketing allows potential customers to get to know you, your product and your staff. They can see and touch your products, browse your portfolio and understand what makes your business special.
- Show Guests are Your Clients:
- Regional audience: 46% of guests are from Guilford County, 11% from Randolph County and the others from surrounding counties
- Ready to spend: 51% of guests have household incomes more than $75,000
- Ready to renovate: 80% plan to make major renovations to their home
If you are already signed up for the show, please contact show management to make sure that your space is on the GBA sponsored aisle!
Learn more about this year’s show: Southern Ideal Home Show Greensboro