OSHA 10-Hour Safety Class
November 30 - December 1
Builders Mutual will be offering the 10 hour OSHA Construction Safety course on Thursday & Friday, November 30 & December 1 at the GBA office. Company owners, field employees and anyone who has a safety responsibility on the jobsite would benefit from this class. Learn from actual claims that have occurred — one misstep or unsafe behavior can affect you and your company. Your OSHA 10-hour classroom experience will be split into two manageable days.
By attending, you will be able to:
- Recognize and avoid jobsite hazards and protect others from harm
- Learn about what rights and responsibilities you have as an employee in regards to safety on the jobsite
- Anticipate what to expect from an OSHA inspection, including rights the employer has
- Comply with OSHA standards for fall protection, electrical, personal protective equipment (PPE), and more
- Save money by avoiding fines and costly insurance claims
Space is limited. Registration fee is $25 for HBA members; $50 for non members.
Click here for registration form: OSHA 10 Hour Safety Course Registration
Piedmont Triad Insurance Company