The ability to have homes open for the Fall Parade of Homes is based on current regulatory and CDC guidelines in place. While touring Parade homes, safety measures will be in place. Builders are asked to follow CDC guidelines for the safety of the public, as well as their safety, to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are asking all attendees to follow CDC and regulatory guidelines in place at the time of the event.
As an attendee, we ask that you:
- Stay home if you are potentially sick. Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms may not be granted access to the home.
- Bring your own face covering to wear while in the home.
- Maintain 6’ social distancing guidelines while waiting to enter the home, talking to those working in the home and while touring the home (including while following directional signs inside). This may require waiting to enter a hallway or a room until the group ahead of you has left the area.
- Refrain from touching surfaces and handles in the home.
- Bring hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol) to use between home tours.
- Make sure to wear/bring socks with you as you will be asked to slip your shoes off and carry them through the home to leave through a different door than what you entered. If you do not have socks on, you may not be allowed to enter a home. Some builders may provide booties to place over your shoes.
- It is suggested that seniors and persons with compromised immune systems not attend this event due to risk of infection.
- Due to the limited number of people allowed in a home at a time and the nature of children to touch surfaces, we ask that children not attend this event.
Your interest in our annual Parade of Homes is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy the tour while still being mindful of the current health situation we find ourselves in.
Virtual Tours of the Parade homes are available. If you do not feel comfortable or are unable to view the homes during the Parade, remember you can access these virtual tours. We encourage you to contact any of the Builders and/or Realtors directly to schedule an appointment to view the home at another time.