Job Description Summary
Installation and maintenance of networks.
Assembly, configuration and integration of high end electronic equipment
Installation, termination, and testing low voltage wire
Equipment Rack Wiring
Installation of control systems, whole house audio, smart lighting, private theaters, shade control, access control, security, surveillance, networks, VoIP/telephone, rack assembly
Frequently work with clients in residential and commercial settings
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict client deadlines within often fast-paced environments
• Ability to work well in team settings and be able to communicate effectively
• Ability to work overtime
• Ability to travel to on-site job locations or for training
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. – Strong work ethic
• Precise attention to detail
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
At least 2-3 years’ experience with Control4, URC, and Lutron systems. With a Control4 and PCNA certification.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in the A/V, alarm or electrical industry
• Installation experience/knowledge of control systems, whole house audio equipment alarm systems, networking
• Ability to interpret floorplans and various technical schematics
• Ability to troubleshoot audio, video, control system problems
• Solid understanding of signal flow and professional audio components.
• Strong PC and networking experience
• Experience with high tech residential systems/smart home technology
• Project management experience
• Leadership experience
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Health Insurance 50%
• Paid Sick/Personal Days
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• In-house and Off-site Manufacturer Training
• Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
• 401k with company match up to a certain percentage
To apply for this job email your details to Mike@convergenceusa.com