We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our Multifamily sector. The position of Project Manager provides oversight and management from the conceptual/schematic phase through close-out of in-house projects. The Multifamily sector includes new construction projects and renovation and/or maintenance of existing properties projects.
The position will be responsible for:
• Manage design professionals including preparing the request for proposal.
• Manage consultants including preparing the request for proposal.
• Managing and collaborating with in-house interior designer.
• Managing of superintendents, assistant superintendents and trade contractors and vendors
• Managing company policies, procedures, and project safety.
• Responsible for initial contact with and coordination of local utility installation.
• Prepare estimates from conceptual drawings thru construction documents including trade contract bid evaluations and breakdowns and comparison.
• Prepare trade contractors and vendors scopes of work.
• Responsible for the buy-out of projects including trade contract and purchase order negotiations.
• Manage the request for information and submittal process with the assistance of a project engineer.
• Prepare and manage project schedules.
• Conducting O.A.C. and Project Manager meetings.
• Manage change request and subcontractor and vendor request for change.
• Manage budget and financial reporting including monthly job cost reports and analyzing other reports to ensure adherence with the project budget.
• Managing the project close-out process.
• Ensuring that best practices are used and followed, and the project is brought to satisfactory completion.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Construction Management preferred)
• Minimum 10 years of relevant management experience
• Knowledge of industry methods for scheduling, bidding, estimating, contracting, cost reporting, safety, and quality
• Experience with and understanding of being both the developer and builder
• Ability to understand the technical aspects of construction
• Ability to collaborate and lead team effectively
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors and Vendors
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Bluebeam and Microsoft Project and Sage (PJ) or equivalent desired
• Base Salary
• Insurance: Life, Medical, Dental and Disability
• 401(k) Profit Sharing Retirement Plan with company matching
• Paid Sick Leave
• Company Vehicle
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com