We hope you will be joining us for our Fall Parade of Homes – Saturday & Sunday, October 13-14 & 20-21 showcasing more than 40 newly constructed homes throughout Greensboro & Guilford County. Homes will be open from 1-5 pm each day. Admission is FREE!
Here’s a few tips to get started:
- Pick up a Parade Magazine: Information on all entries, including driving directions, are featured in the magazine, sorted by entry price. Magazines are available at area Harris Teeter & Lowe’s Home Improvement stores…as well as each Parade home.
- Plan Your Tour: With more than 40 homes throughout Greensboro & Guilford County on tour, map out which homes you are most interested in seeing. For a one page listing of homes, sorted by city & neighborhood, click here: 2018 Fall Parade of Homes
- Schedule Your Time: Homes will be open from 1-5 pm on Saturday & Sunday. Most people spend approximately 20 minutes per home, possibly more if interested in talking directly with the builder. This is a scattered site tour…however several homes are in close proximity to each other.
- Mobile App: Download the free mobile app – MY HOME FOUND – to map your tour (some of our newest communities…the streets may not be recognized…however you can find printed directions on the entry page in the Parade magazine)
- Directional Signs: Look for directional signs (except in Oak Ridge) to help direct you to the Parade homes.
- House Signs: Parade homes will have a Parade sign with entry number in their front yard.
- Dress Comfortably: Builders may ask that you remove your shoes or cover them to protect the home…so wear shoes easy to take off and on.
- A Simple Gesture: Bring canned foods as your tour Parade homes…supporting school food pantries.
- Social Media: Follow our Facebook page for additional updates and photos of the homes on tour!
- Share Your Photos: Tag photos with #GSOParadeofHomes #GreensboroBuilders
Additional Information: Parade of Homes