Mark Disney, Disney Custom Homes, recognized by the Triad Business Journal as one of the “40 Leaders Under Forty” award recipients!
Maria Adams, Maria Adams Designs and Carol van Zile, Marsh Kitchen & Bath for designing the kitchen renovation at the Julian Price home and Pete Bryant, Southern Exposure Landscape Management as the landscape lighting designer.
Steve Monroe, Steve Monroe Enterprises, for being recognized at IBS as NAHB Associate Member of the Year Finalist! Also on the publication of his newest book: The Pyrate Principles…Legendary Keys to Transform Your Life, Business or Organization.
Gary Hill, former GBA and NCHBA President, testifying on behalf of NAHB before the U.S. House of Representatives Subcommittee on Workforce Protections regarding ways OSHA can improve its effectiveness and collaboration with key stakeholders.
Shout out to longstanding GBA member DMJ & Company for raising $14,000 for Special Olympics and taking the first leap into the 50 degree waters during the Triad Chill Polar Plunge.
Megan Bledsoe, The Kitchen Studio, for her art being featured in the April issue of HGTV magazine!
Happy Retirement to Phil Barbee, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Greensboro after 17 years of service…not sure how we are going to do Raising Roofs without you!
Share Your NEWS…
One of our goals this year is to increase member to member connections…and we need your participation! There are several ways you can help!
- Share information with us about things you or your company are doing in the industry and/or community…send photos and a brief description of the activity for our Members In the News / Do Business with Members section on our website and in our social media posts – email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are on Facebook or Instagram make sure you are following our pages. LIKE – COMMENT – SHARE our posts! On Instagram – Greensboro Builders – and on Facebook we have several pages:
- Greensboro Builders Association – consumer page
- GBA Members – member page for upcoming events; photos & industry news
- Young Professionals – Greensboro Builders Association – Under 40 group
- Greensboro Remodelers Council – council programs & industry news
- Attend membership meetings & events…it’s a great way to connect with other members…building new business relationships. Everyone prefers doing business with someone they know.
- Share & hashtag your photos from GBA events: #GBAMembers #GreensboroBuilders
For additional information, contact Amy Jones, Membership Director at (336) 855-6255 or email her at email@example.com.