GBA Elections Committee members interviewed Guilford County Commissioner candidates that completed the TREBIC candidate survey to determine those that understand and support Jobs, Growth, Responsible Building & Development.
Below are recommendations for Guilford County Commissioner candidates that deserve our support.
- At-Large – Kay Cashion
- District 1 – J. Carlvena Foster
- District 2 – Alan Perdue
- District 3 – Justin Conrad
- District 7 – Carolyn Coleman
- District 8 – Skip Alston
NCHBA Build PAC contributions were made to the following state candidates, supportive of the housing industry, that represent Guilford County:
- NC House
- District 57 – Candidate Ashton Clemmons
- District 58 – Rep. Amos Quick
- District 59 – Rep. Jon Hardister
- District 60 – Rep. Cecil Brockman
- District 62 – Rep. John Faircloth
- NC Senate
- District 24 – Sen. Rick Gunn
- District 26 – Sen. Jerry Tillman
- District 27 – Sen. Trudy Wade
For a listing of state-wide candidates receiving NC Build PAC support, click here.
NAHB BUILD-PAC contributions were provided to the following congressional candidates representing Guilford County for their support of housing:
- Congressman Mark Walker (R-NC-6th District)
- Congressman Ted Budd (R-NC-13th District)
NCHBA encourages you to take this information into consideration when casting your vote. Important decisions vital to housing’s continuing recovery will be made in Washington in the new Congress and it is critical to elect pro-housing candidates.
Don’t know your district? Look Up Your Voter Information And View Your Sample Ballot.
If you have any questions – contact Phil Warrick, GBA Elections Committee Chair at (336) 908-6668.