Builders and Realtors will have safety protocols in place and we ask all attendees to follow current CDC and regulatory guidelines at the time of the event.
As an attendee, we ask that you:
- Stay home if you are potentially sick. Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms may not be granted access to the home.
- Bring your own face covering to wear while in the home. CDC currently recommends face coverings for all, even those fully vaccinated.
- Maintain 6’ social distancing guidelines while waiting to enter the home, talking to those working in the home and while touring the home (including while following any directional signs inside). This may require waiting to enter a hallway or a room until the group ahead of you has left the area.
- Refrain from touching surfaces and handles in the home.
- Bring hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol) to use between home tours.
- Make sure to wear/bring socks with you as you will be asked to slip your shoes off and carry them through the home to leave through a different door than what you entered. If you do not have socks on, you may not be allowed to enter a home. Some builders may provide booties to place over your shoes.
- It is suggested that persons with compromised immune systems not attend this event due to risk of potential exposure.
- If you bring children with you as you tour the Parade homes, you are asked to keep children with you at all times, and not allow them to touch surfaces.
Open houses will be held on Saturday and Sunday from 1-5 pm. Please note that some Parade homes are virtual tour only…as well as under construction.
Virtual Tours of the Parade homes are available. If you do not feel comfortable or are unable to view the homes during the Parade, remember you can access these virtual tours. We encourage you to contact any of the Builders and/or Realtors directly to schedule an appointment to view the home at another time.