MISSION: Who We Are
We lead our industry with integrity and professionalism to provide housing and services for our community and members.
CORE VALUES: What We Value & Believe
- We value integrity in our relationships with colleagues, clients and community.
- We demonstrate professionalism as leaders in the housing industry.
- We provide educational, networking and fellowship opportunities for our members.
- We invest in our community through collaborative partnerships to enhance quality of life.
VISION STATEMENTS: What We Do
- We encourage members to do business with members while strengthening business relationships
- We expect members to adhere to our Code of Ethics, conducting business with the highest ethical and professional standards
- We provide opportunities for professional growth, education, and involvement We offer access to industry, business and community leaders
- We provide marketing opportunities to promote businesses, products and services
- We advocate for responsible regulations, protection of personal property rights, affordable housing, and economic growth
- We engage in community service and build collaborative partnerships to assist others
- We promote home ownership which inspires people to enhance their lives
Code of Ethics
The membership of the Greensboro Builders Association shall be limited to persons and firms who shall subscribe to and pledge allegiance to the following Code of Ethics:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, trade contractors, suppliers and customers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way of Life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Greensboro Builders Association, the North Carolina Home Builders Association, and the National Association of Home Builders.