- This event has passed.
Fall Parade of Homes: Builder Participation Deadline
Registration is underway for our Fall Parade of Homes scheduled for October 10-11 & 17-18. There are two options for builder participation:
- Traditional Parade Open Houses with homes manned on Saturday & Sunday from 1-5 pm both weekends…providing all CDC and regulatory guidelines / safety protocols are in place
- Virtual Tours in which the homes will NOT be open during the Parade hours…however will be profiled on the Parade website; in the Parade of Homes magazine; and on social media platforms.
Builder Participation Deadline is August 14. Advertising Deadline is August 21.
- 2020 Fall Parade Participation Agreement
- 2020 Fall Parade Publication Information
- 2020 Parade Color Specifications
- Open House Guidelines for Builders
- 2020 Fall Parade Advertising Agreement
As the housing market continues to remain strong, we recognize that inventory is low…therefore the virtual tour only option allows builders to market their company during the Parade by profiling homes previously built and/or under construction.
For traditional Parade open houses, Builders and Realtors must adhere to regulatory and/or CDC guidelines in place at the time of the event which may include but not be limited to: no more than 10 in the home; required social distancing; everyone to wear face coverings; frequent cleaning and disinfecting of the home during the Parade, particularly commonly touched areas, and each day after the open house.
NOTE: If open houses are not allowed in mid October, we will promote the Fall Parade as a Virtual Parade with the opportunity for consumers to schedule private appointments to tour Parade homes.
For additional information, contact Mavis Holcombe at (336) 706-6942.